[Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 finals rd. 7:BRENVOTE

0
 


MY TOP TEN (17):

12.) Beatles Here, There and EverywhereDROPPING THIS LOW COS LIKE EMMYLOU'S VERSION BETTER
3.) Simon And Garfunkel 59th Street Bridge Song (Feeling Groovy)
11.) Beatles I Want to Tell You
6.) Supremes You Can't Hurry Love
16.) Tommy Roe Sweet Pea
13.) Rolling Stones Lady Jane
14.) Simon and Garfunkel A Hazy Shade of WinterAGAIN RANKS THIS LOW COS I LIKE THE BANGLES VERSION BETTER.
5.) Beatles Got to Get You Into My Life
8.) Beatles For No One
4.) Supremes My World is Empty Without You
17.) Hollies Stop, Stop, Stop
2.) Beatles Good Day Sunshine
7.) Monkees Last Train to Clarksville
1.) Paul Revere and Raiders Kicks
15.) Donovan Season of the Witch
9.) Beatles I'm Only Sleeping
10.) Monkees Theme from the Monkeys
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment