[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 finals rd. 6 results

0
 

Only 3 of my top ten made it this time, It's not going my way either. But, without my votes, my faves would never get through. I don;t like the Association.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, Bren <brenluvsalluneed4000@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> ONLY FOUR THAT MADE MY TOP TEN.
> I LOVE YOUR #1, BUT I FOUND TEN I LIKED MORE. SO THIS AIN'T GOING MY WAY.
>
>
> ------------------------------
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 6:01 AM CDT Ben wrote:
>
> >Here are the songs the made the cut
> >
> >
> >51 Association Along Comes Mary
> >52 Beatles And Your Bird Can Sing
> >53 Donovan Sunshine Superman
> >54 Bob Dylan Just Like a Woman
> >56 Bob Dylan Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
> >55 Dusty Springfield You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
> >57 Supremes You Keep Me Hangin' On
> >58 Tommy James and Shondells Hanky Panky
> >59 Jimmy Ruffin What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
> >60 Yardbirds Happenings Ten Years Time Ago
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment