[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Youtube song of the day

0
 

Same for me, I like hearing new stuff. I hope you'll join my show as well.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@...> wrote:
>
> Bring it on Jenny.
>
> I checked this one out, and while he drags it on a bit for me, I can’t deny his passion.
>
> Any and all songs are most welcome!
>
> Clint
>
> From: Jenny
> Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:08 AM
> To: classic_rock_forever@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Youtube song of the day
>
>
>
> Since we are such big fans of music, I would like to do a song of the day on this list. Please let me know what you all think. I'm going to start off with an Aaron Lewis song, as I'm on an Aaron Lewis kick today. He has more talent in his little finger than a lot of people do nowadays. I have a lot of love for this guy as a musician and an artist. I hope that you enjoy it!
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ6-UC2QbJQ
> Jenny
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment