[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1982 pt. 34

0
 

There are 35 parts in the opening round so only another week. After that, ten rounds of 35 songs each to run the top tens together, then 10 final rounds to get a top 100 fro each year. I plan to do 1963-1989, I'll roll up the next 3 years sometime closer to when I start them.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "jdk77550" <jdk77550@...> wrote:
>
> 1. J. Geils Band Angel in Blue
> 2. Fleetwood Mac Love in Store
> 3. Van Halen Oh, Pretty Woman
> 4. Jethro Tull Broadsword
> 5. Chicago Hard To Say I'm Sorry
> 6. Rush Analog Kid
> 7. Gap Band You Dropped a Bomb on Me
> 8. Iron Maiden Number of the Beast
> 9. Slade (And Now the Waltz) C'est La Vie
> 10. Don Henley Long Way Home
>
> BTW, how many "parts" of this are there going to be? Will we move on to other years soon? I'm looking forward to the 1985 Song of the Year
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment