Re: [oddmusic] THANK YOU, WE DID IT!

0
 

Dude. Excellent news! congrats.

now I may be able to play on your show someday :).

cheers,

Daryl Shawn

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM, itde <itde@mchsi.com> wrote:

> Thank you, everyone-- I spoke with my station manager today, and he's
> given me the green light to take over the 5-6pm Sunday time slot! Your
> letters and phone calls (which he described as "everyone in the world"
> contacting him) definitely made the difference.
>
> For the next two weeks, I will actually cover BOTH timeslots to ease the
> transition. Although my mailing address (below) remains the same, I have
> decided to change the name of the show-- I'll be revealing the new name
> this Sunday, April 15th. After all, the show's no longer "too damn
> early" thanks to your help!
>
> Take care, and thanks again.
>
> --DaveX
>
> WDBX c/o DaveX
> 224 N. Washington St.
> Carbondale IL 62901 USA
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment