Re: [oddmusic] THANK YOU, WE DID IT!

0
 

Ok!

Great news Dave!
*

-----Original Message-----
From: itde <itde@mchsi.com>
Sender: oddmusic@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:25:03
Reply-To: oddmusic@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oddmusic] THANK YOU, WE DID IT!

Thank you, everyone-- I spoke with my station manager today, and he's
given me the green light to take over the 5-6pm Sunday time slot! Your
letters and phone calls (which he described as "everyone in the world"
contacting him) definitely made the difference.

For the next two weeks, I will actually cover BOTH timeslots to ease the
transition. Although my mailing address (below) remains the same, I have
decided to change the name of the show-- I'll be revealing the new name
this Sunday, April 15th. After all, the show's no longer "too damn
early" thanks to your help!

Take care, and thanks again.

--DaveX

WDBX c/o DaveX
224 N. Washington St.
Carbondale IL 62901 USA


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment