Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 pt. 28

0
 

I typically don't care where a group comes from, as long as I like the
product. The interesting thing about Canadian music is that whole
Cancon content regulation.
I don't have an issue with the rule. Its nice to have the homegrown
talent have a couple boost along the way. The marketing machine from
south of the border is strong, with very deep pockets in comparison.
 
Clint

On Thu, 05 Apr 2012 08:27:03 -0000, Gagger <gagger1@yahoo.com> wrote:
I think it was here. Just an FYI, Canadians are very proud of their
rock bands. Some diehards only listen to Canadian rock, refusing to
listen to American rock. Attending a concert in Canada is also a unique
experience.
>
> Rock on,
> George
>
> --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <dawnstar@...> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks. Was it in this group or another we had a discussion of
> Canadian artists recently? I went through what I have on the computer
> and listed those I knew were Canadian. Quite a few actually.
> > Ben
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment