Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1977 pt. 22 results

0
 


Walter Egan when I get my wheels. Very fun song w/Stevie nicks on harmony. Sad it not in top 10. My overall fave song is though. The pretender, should be #1 though. ;

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 3:47 AM CST Ben wrote:

>Here are the results. Top 10 move on.
>
>1 George Thorogood and Destroyers One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
>2 Kansas Point of Know Return
>3 Jackson Browne Pretender
>4 Electric Light Orchestra Across the Border
>5 Elvis Presley My Way
>6 Jerry Reed Eastbound and Down
>7 Foreigner Headknocker
>8 Leon Redbone Shiek of Araby
>9 Jennifer Warnes Love Hurts
>10 Pablo Cruise Whatcha Gonna Do
>
>11 Andy Gibb I Just Want to Be Your Everything
>12 Smokie Lay Back in the Arms of Someone
>13 Weather Report Juggler
>14 Boney M Ma Baker
>15 Talking Heads Don't Worry About the Government
>16 Barbra Streisand My Heart Belongs To Me
>17 Leif Garrett Surfin' USA
>18 10cc People in Love
>19 Vibrators Stiff Little Fingers
>
>
> 1 Andy Gibb I Just Want to Be Your Everything
>> 2 Boney M Ma Baker
>> 3 Barbra Streisand My Heart Belongs To Me
>> 4 Pablo Cruise Whatcha Gonna Do
>> 5 Elvis Presley My Way
>> 6 Smokie Lay Back in the Arms of Someone
>> 7 Heatwave Too Hot to Handle
>> 8 Leif Garrett Surfin' USA
>> 9 Enchantment Gloria
>> 10 Kansas Point of Know Return
>> 11 Slave Slide
>> 12 Banned Little Girl
>> 13 10cc People in Love
>> 14 Spinners You're Throwing a Good Love Away
>> 15 LeBlanc and Carr Something About You
>> 16 Jackson Browne Pretender
>> 17 Jackie DeShannon Don't Let the Flame Burn Out
>> 18 Karen Nelson and Billy T Love Me One More Time (Just For Old Times Sake)
>> 19 Spinners Heaven on Earth
>> 20 Automatic Man My Pearl
>> 21 Jerry Reed Eastbound and Down
>> 22 Beckett Disco Calypso
>> 23 Judge Dread Big Everything
>> 24 Electric Light Orchestra Across the Border
>> 25 Donna Summer Black Lady
>> 26 Rufus and Chaka Khan Close the Door
>> 27 Talking Heads Don't Worry About the Government
>> 28 Taj Mahal Four Mills Brothers
>> 29 Foreigner Headknocker
>> 30 Michael Franks I Really Hope it's You
>> 31 Weather Report Juggler
>> 32 Jennifer Warnes Love Hurts
>> 33 Aretha Franklin Mumbles/I've Got the Music in Me
>> 34 George Thorogood and Destroyers One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
>> 35 Alan Price Rainbow's End
>> 36 Leon Redbone Shiek of Araby
>> 37 Vibrators Stiff Little Fingers
>> 38 Joan Baez Time Rag
>> 39 Walter Egan When I Get My Wheels
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment