Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 pt. 22 results

0
 



LOVE,LOVE,LOVE THAT BEATLES SONG!
DYLAN SONG OK, BUT WOULDA PREFERRED MONKEES OR RONNETTES IN THAT SPOT.BUT GOTTA KEEP JOHNNY RIVERS, I'D HAVE GONE WITH THE MONKEES. SAD ABOUT DAVY, STILL LOVE ALL THOSE SONGS! ;

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 4:45 AM CST Ben wrote:

>Here are the results.
>
>1 Beatles She Said She Said
>2 Bob Dylan Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
>3 Johnny Rivers Poor Side of Town
>4 Mama's and Papa's Look Through My Window
>5 Ronettes I Can Hear Music
>6 Monkees Take a Giant Step
>7 James and Bobby Purify I'm Your Puppet
>8 Searchers Have You Ever Loved Somebody
>9 Dusty Springfield Little by Little
>10 Peter, Paul and Mary And When I Die
>11 Cher Will You Love Me Tomorrow
>12 Shadows of Knight Bad Little Woman
>13 Don Ho and Aliis Tiny Bubbles
>14 Merle Haggard and Strangers High on a Hilltop
>15 Horace Silver Quintet Pretty Eyes
>16 Dusty Springfield All I See is You
>17 Four Tops Loving You is Sweeter Than Ever
>18 Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass Flamingo
>19 Sonny and Cher Little Man
>20 Roger Miller Heartbreak Hotel
>
>
>> 1 Johnny Rivers Poor Side of Town
>> 2 Bob Dylan Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
>> 3 Sonny and Cher Little Man
>> 4 James and Bobby Purify I'm Your Puppet
>> 5 Dusty Springfield All I See is You
>> 6 Alan Price Set Hi-Lili Hi-Lo
>> 7 Vince Hill Take Me To Your Heart Again
>> 8 Dusty Springfield Little by Little
>> 9 Four Tops Loving You is Sweeter Than Ever
>> 10 Mama's and Papa's Look Through My Window
>> 11 Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass Flamingo
>> 12 Sir Douglas Quintet Rains Came
>> 13 Johnny Sea Day For Decision
>> 14 Bobby Hebb Satisfied Mind
>> 15 Groove Holmes Misty
>> 16 Searchers Have You Ever Loved Somebody
>> 17 Happenings Goodnight My Love
>> 18 Don Ho and Aliis Tiny Bubbles
>> 19 Jay and Americans Why Can't You Bring Me Home
>> 20 Baby Ray There's Something on Your Mind
>> 21 Gentrys Every Day I Have to Cry Some
>> 22 Roger Miller Heartbreak Hotel
>> 23 Shadows of Knight Bad Little Woman
>> 24 Traits Harlem Shuffle
>> 25 Platters I'll Be Home
>> 26 Ronettes I Can Hear Music
>> 27 Little Jimmy Dickens When the Ship Hit the Sand
>> 28 Chad and Jill Stuart Cruel War
>> 29 Willies Willy
>> 30 Timi Yuro Once a Day
>> 31 Bob Lind I Just Let it Take Me
>> 32 Pat Boone Five Miles From Home (Soon I'll See Mary)
>> 33 Sheep I Feel Good
>> 34 Knickerbockers Love is a Bird
>> 35 Peter, Paul and Mary And When I Die
>> 36 Andy Williams Bye Bye Blues
>> 37 Eydie Gorme Don't Go to Strangers
>> 38 Dino, Desi and Billy Fun, Fun, Fun
>> 39 Merle Haggard and Strangers High on a Hilltop
>> 40 Nancy Wilson I Want to Talk About You
>> 41 Georgie Fame It's for Love the Petals Fall
>> 42 Mindbenders Love is Good
>> 43 Herman's Hermits My Reservation's Been Confirmed
>> 44 Horace Silver Quintet Pretty Eyes
>> 45 Beatles She Said She Said
>> 46 Monkees Take a Giant Step
>> 47 Andy Williams Try to Remember
>> 48 Cher Will You Love Me Tomorrow
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment