Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: In Prog We Trust: Five Progressive Rock Bands You Hate, But Shouldn't

0

An album that I own that represents a time frame is Blue Oyster Cults - Fire of Unknown Origin. Similar to your comments regarding 'More'. It was just an average record that I picked up on a whim, but I was just getting out on my own, with a bit of money and life was pretty darn good. That record saw alot of platter time, both sides of it (there's a term you don't use these days ;)

 

Clint

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 06:13:58 -0800 (PST), howl dog <howldogg@yahoo.com> wrote:



an old Pink Floyd album called More was always my favorite. I think it represents a time for me at college where I was really enjoying life, and I have a lot of pleasant memories associated with the time frame the album represents to me. Its not that the music on the album is incredible or anything. I bet everyone has an album or two like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment