[Classic_Rock_Forever] 3 12 12Song of the year 1966 pt. 25:BRENVOTE

0
 


MY TOP TEN:
>
>1    Spencer Davis Group    Somebody Help Me
>2    Beach Boys    Sloop John B
>3    Merseys    Sorrow
>4    Wilson Pickett    Land of 1000 Dances
>5    Bobby Fuller Four    I Fought the Law
>6    Electric Prunes    I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)
>7    Carla Thomas    B-A-B-Y
>8    Percy Sledge    Warm and Tender Love
>9    Tommy James and Shondells    Say I Am What I Am
>10    Jay and Americans    Crying
>11    Cat Stevens    I Love My Dog
>12    Who    A Legal Matter
>13    Gladys Knight and Pips    Just Walk in My Shoes
>16    Vogues    Please Mr. Sun
>17    Dr. West's Medicine Show and Junk Band    Eggplant That Ate Chicago
>18    Exciters    A Little Bit of Soap
>25    Sam Cooke    Let's Go Steady Again
>26    Peter, Paul and Mary    Other Side of This Life
>31    Brenda Lee    Too Little Time
>35    Supremes    Any Girl in Love
>36    Seekers    California Dreamin'
>38    Jimi Hendrix Experience with Lonnie Youngblood    Go Go Shoes
>39    Petula Clark    Hold On to What You've Got
>40    Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass    I Will Wait for You
>41    Rolling Stones    It's Not Easy
>42    Cilla Black    Lovers Concerto
>44    Petula Clark    Rain
>45    Barbra Streisand    Silent Night
>46    Hollies    Take Your Time
>47    Rolling Stones    Under My Thumb
>48    Dionne Warwick    Window Wishing
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment