[Classic_Rock_Forever] 3 12 12Song of the year 1966 pt. 25:BRENVOTE

0
 


MY TOP TEN:
>
6.)    Beach Boys    Sloop John B
14.)    Merseys    Sorrow
15.)    Electric Prunes    I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)
2.). Carla Thomas    B-A-B-Y
16.)    Percy Sledge    Warm and Tender Love
10.)    Tommy James and Shondells    Say I Am What I Am
12.)    Jay and Americans    Crying
9.) Supremes    Any Girl in Love
4.). Seekers    California Dreamin'
19.)    Jimi Hendrix Experience with Lonnie Youngblood    Go Go Shoes
13.)    Petula Clark    Hold On to What You've Got
17.)Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass    I Will Wait for You
18.)Rolling Stones    It's Not Easy
3.)    Cilla Black    Lovers Concerto
7.). Petula Clark    Rain
8.)Hollies    Take Your Time
1.)    Rolling Stones    Under My Thumb
5.)    Dionne Warwick    Window Wishing
>
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment