Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1977 pt. 19 results

0
 



RATHER ONJ THAN STAR WARS

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 3:06 AM CST Ben wrote:

>Here are the results. Top 10 move on.
>
>1 Santana She's Not There
>2 Alan Parsons Project I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You
>3 Bee Gees How Deep is Your Love
>4 Electric Light Orchestra Standing in the Rain
>5 Heart Love Alive
>6 Doobie Brothers Little Darling (I Need you)
>7 Loretta Lynn She's Got You
>8 Ramones We're a Happy Family
>9 Waylon Jennings Till I Gain Control Again
>10 David Matthews Star Wars Title Theme
>11 Ramones You're Gonna Kill That Girl
>12 Maynard Ferguson Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)
>13 Barclay James Harvest Hard Hearted Woman
>14 David Bowie Joe the Lion
>15 Weather Report Birdland
>16 Leonard Cohen Don't Go Home With Your Hard On
>17 Bay City Rollers Way I Feel Tonight
>18 Bread Fly Away
>
>
>
>> 1 Bee Gees How Deep is Your Love
>> 2 David Soul Going In With My Eyes Open
>> 3 David Parton Isn't She Lovely
>> 4 Olivia Newton-John Sam
>> 5 Eddie and Hotrods Do Anything You Wanna Do
>> 6 Santana She's Not There
>> 7 Cliff Richard My Kinda Life
>> 8 Kenny Nolan Love's Grown Deep
>> 9 Bay City Rollers Way I Feel Tonight
>> 10 Maynard Ferguson Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)
>> 11 Rufus and Chaka Khan Hollywood
>> 12 Alan Parsons Project I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You
>> 13 JALN Band I Got To Sing
>> 14 Gary Wright Phantom Writer
>> 15 Doobie Brothers Little Darling (I Need you)
>> 16 Graham Parker and Rumour Hold Back the Night
>> 17 Starz Sing it, Shout It
>> 18 Meters Be My Lady
>> 19 Sweet Funk It Up (David's Song)
>> 20 Engelbert Humperdinck Goodbye My Friend
>> 21 David Matthews Star Wars Title Theme
>> 22 Special Delivery Oh Let Me Know It
>> 23 Henry Gross What a Sound
>> 24 Babys A Piece of the Action
>> 25 Weather Report Birdland
>> 26 Bread Chosen One
>> 27 Leonard Cohen Don't Go Home With Your Hard On
>> 28 Bread Fly Away
>> 29 Barclay James Harvest Hard Hearted Woman
>> 30 Willie Nelson I Never Go Around Mirrors
>> 31 David Bowie Joe the Lion
>> 32 Heart Love Alive
>> 33 Barbara Dickson Morning Comes Quickly
>> 34 Rock Follies (Julie Covington, Rula Lenska, Charlotte Cornwell And Sue Jones-Davies) OK
>> 35 Chris Hillman Quits
>> 36 Loretta Lynn She's Got You
>> 37 Electric Light Orchestra Standing in the Rain
>> 38 Waylon Jennings Till I Gain Control Again
>> 39 Ramones We're a Happy Family
>> 40 Ramones You're Gonna Kill That Girl
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment