Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 pt. 20 results

0
 



THINK I MISSED THIS VOTE, BUT I APPROVE.

CORRECT #1. I WOULD HAVE RAIDERS #2 AND MONKEES #3.
------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 3:18 AM CST Ben wrote:

>Here are the results. Top 10 move on. Rolling Stones in the biggest landslide to date.
>
>1 Rolling Stones Paint it Black
>2 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers Hideaway
>3 Standells Dirty Water
>4 Paul Revere and Raiders Hungry
>5 Monkees I Wanna Be Free
>6 Stevie Wonder A Place in the Sun
>7 Sonny Boy Williamson Bring It On Home
>8 Ventures Sweet Pea
>9 4 Seasons Opus 17 (Don't Worry `Bout Me)
>10 Frank Sinatra My Baby Just Cares for Me
>11 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich Hold Tight
>12 Del Shannon Big Hurt
>13 Righteous Brothers Island in the Sun
>14 Shadows of Knight Oh Yeah
>15 Seekers Morningtown Ride
>16 Dave Clark Five It'll Only Hurt for a Little While
>17 Tommy James and Shondells Lots of Pretty Girls
>18 Barbra Streisand Free Again
>
>
>> 1 Rolling Stones Paint it Black
>> 2 Seekers Morningtown Ride
>> 3 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich Hold Tight
>> 4 Paul Revere and Raiders Hungry
>> 5 Stevie Wonder A Place in the Sun
>> 6 Standells Dirty Water
>> 7 4 Seasons Opus 17 (Don't Worry `Bout Me)
>> 8 Paul and Barry Ryan I Love Her
>> 9 Paul and Barry Ryan I Love How You Love Me
>> 10 Righteous Brothers Island in the Sun
>> 11 Bobby Moore and Rhythm Aces Searching for My Love
>> 12 Contours Just a Little Misunderstanding
>> 13 Bobby Goldsboro Blue Autumn
>> 14 Shadows of Knight Oh Yeah
>> 15 Jamo Thomas and his Party Brothers Orch. I Spy (For the FBI)
>> 16 Eddie Holman Don't Stop Now
>> 17 Arbors A Symphony for Susan
>> 18 Leroy Pullins I'm a Nut
>> 19 Holidays I'll Love You Forever
>> 20 Ronny and Daytonas Dianne, Dianne
>> 21 Tim Tam and Turn-Ons Wait a Minute
>> 22 Barbra Streisand Free Again
>> 23 Impressions Since I Lost the One I Love
>> 24 Del Shannon Big Hurt
>> 25 Shorty Long Function at the Junction
>> 26 Monitors Greetings (This is Uncle Sam)
>> 27 Teddy and Pandas We Can't Go On This Way
>> 28 Solomon Burke Keep Looking
>> 29 Trini Lopez Made in Paris
>> 30 Hondells Kissin' My Life Away
>> 31 Nancy Ames Friends and Lovers Forever
>> 32 Brenda Lee Time and Time Again
>> 33 Walter Jackson After You There Can Be Nothing
>> 34 Ronny and Daytonas I'll Think of Summer
>> 35 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich All I Want to Do
>> 36 Sonny Boy Williamson Bring It On Home
>> 37 Mindbenders Don't Cry No More
>> 38 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich Frustration
>> 39 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers Hideaway
>> 40 Monkees I Wanna Be Free
>> 41 Dave Clark Five It'll Only Hurt for a Little While
>> 42 Tommy James and Shondells Lots of Pretty Girls
>> 43 Frank Sinatra My Baby Just Cares for Me
>> 44 Napoleon XIV Photogenic, Schizophrenic, You
>> 45 Los Bravos She Believes in Me
>> 46 Ventures Sweet Pea
>> 47 Sonny James True Love's a Blessing
>> 48 Nina Simone Wild is the Wind
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment