Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 pt. 21 results

0
 


CILLA, PETULA, DIONNE, OTHER THEM SONG
INSTEAD OF:

JOHN MAYALL, TROGGS AND BYRDS.

COULD BE PERSUADED KEEP BYRDS INSTEAD OF OTHER THEM SONG.

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 3:50 AM CST Ben wrote:

>Here are the results. Top 10 move on.
>
>1 Beatles Paperback Writer
>2 Rolling Stones Lady Jane
>3 Paul Revere and Raiders Kicks
>4 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers All Your Love
>5 Troggs Louie Louie
>6 Byrds It Won't Be Wrong
>7 Jefferson Airplane High Flying Bird
>8 Laura Nyro Wedding Bell Blues
>9 Herman's Hermits Bus Stop
>10 Them It's All Over Now Baby Blue
>
>11 Byrds Wild Mountain Thyme
>12 Cilla Black Alfie
>13 Petula Clark I Couldn't Live Without Your Love
>14 Jimmy Smith Got My Mojo Working
>15 Ray Charles and Raelettes Let's Go Get Stoned
>16 Dionne Warwick Don't Go Breaking My Heart
>17 Them My Lonely Sad Eyes
>18 Merle Haggard Fugitive
>
>
>
>> 1 Beatles Paperback Writer
>> 2 Gene Pitney Nobody Needs Your Love
>> 3 Paul Revere and Raiders Kicks
>> 4 Petula Clark I Couldn't Live Without Your Love
>> 5 Cilla Black Alfie
>> 6 St. Louis Union Girl
>> 7 Georgie Fame Sunny
>> 8 Jimmy Ruffin I've Passed This Way Before
>> 9 Peaches and Herb Let's Fall In Love
>> 10 Rolling Stones Lady Jane
>> 11 Mindbenders Can't Live With You (Can't Live Without You)
>> 12 Ray Charles and Raelettes Let's Go Get Stoned
>> 13 Dean Martin Come Running Back
>> 14 Joe Tex S.Y.S.L.J.F.M. (Letter Song)
>> 15 Sonny and Cher Living For You
>> 16 Jimmy Smith Got My Mojo Working
>> 17 Mary Wells Dear Lover
>> 18 Eddie Holman This Can't Be True
>> 19 Byrds It Won't Be Wrong
>> 20 Mike Williams Lonely Soldier
>> 21 Lesley Gore We Know We're In Love
>> 22 J.J. Jackson I Dig Girls
>> 23 Sam and Dave You Don't Know Like I Know
>> 24 Mary Wells Can't You See (You're Losing Me)
>> 25 Solomon Burke I Feel a Sin Coming On
>> 26 Spellbinders Help Me
>> 27 Laura Nyro Wedding Bell Blues
>> 28 David and Jonathan Speak Her Name
>> 29 Wayne Newton Stagecoach to Cheyenne
>> 30 Cowsills Most of All
>> 31 Gary Stites Hurting
>> 32 Brook Benton Too Much Good Lovin' (No Good for Me)
>> 33 Billy Larkin Hold On, I'm Coming
>> 34 Sharpees I've Got a Secret
>> 35 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers All Your Love
>> 36 Herman's Hermits Bus Stop
>> 37 Dionne Warwick Don't Go Breaking My Heart
>> 38 Merle Haggard Fugitive
>> 39 Jefferson Airplane High Flying Bird
>> 40 Stevie Wonder I Want My Baby Back
>> 41 Them It's All Over Now Baby Blue
>> 42 Troggs Louie Louie
>> 43 Them My Lonely Sad Eyes
>> 44 Cher Pied Piper
>> 45 Otis Redding She Put the Hurt on Me
>> 46 Merle Haggard and Strangers Swinging Doors
>> 47 Nancy Wilson Try a Little Tenderness
>> 48 Byrds Wild Mountain Thyme
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment