[Classic_Rock_Forever] 2 13 12Song of the year 1966 pt. 21,BRENVOTE

0
 


MY TOP TEN (IF NO NUMBER, JUST AN HONORABLE MENTION):
>
3.). Beatles Paperback Writer
1.). Paul Revere and Raiders Kicks
7.) Petula Clark I Couldn't Live Without Your Love
5.). Cilla Black Alfie
Peaches and Herb Let's Fall In Love
6.) Rolling Stones Lady JANE
Mary Wells Dear Love
Byrds It Won't Be Wrong
10.) Lesley Gore We Know We're In Love
Sam and Dave You Don't Know Like I Know
Mary Wells Can't You See (You're Losing Me)
2.) Laura Nyro Wedding Bell Blues
11.)Cowsills Most of All
4.). Herman's Hermits Bus Stop
Dionne Warwick Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Jefferson Airplane High Flying Bird
Stevie Wonder I Want My Baby Back
8.) Them It's All Over Now Baby Blue
Them My Lonely Sad Eyes
9.)Cher Pied Piper
Byrds Wild Mountain Thyme
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment