[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 19

0
 

That's what I was quoting. Only reason I knew the song was because looked it up thanks to Golden Earring.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, howl dog <howldogg@...> wrote:
>
> the only reason I know that, is that long ago, I looked it up, because Golden Earring mentioned it in "radar love".
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Ben <dawnstar@...>
> To: Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:33 AM
> Subject: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 19
>
> OK. At least you remembered that 'forgotten song Brenda Lee "Coming On Strong"
> Ben
>
> --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, howl dog <howldogg@> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > my picks
> >
> >
> > 1    Sam and Dave    Hold On! I'm Comin'
> > 2    Donovan    Mellow Yellow
> > 3    Swingin' Medallions    Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love) 
> > 4    Beach Boys    Wouldn't It Be Nice
> > 5    Brenda Lee    Coming on Strong
> >
> >
> > sorry Ben, I dont have time to go chasing down youtube videos; I choose the songs I know
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment