[Classic_Rock_Forever] jrs photos

0
 

 
 
hi, i added some photos of me and my gear, this is turning out to be my web page in progress, in the future i will try and name and explain my music, just a little for now as alot of it is spiritual. this was written in the early 80s, the hight of the cold war and the stakes were high and so was i. there are mostly originals in the first 5 disks, there are a bunch of copies, i make no money off these, hence forth all me for free, i did everything with my pedal board, amps, guitars, keyboards and vocals with the help of cassettes and an mp3 converter. youll find the likes of ozzy, sabbath,pink floyd,zztop, santana, peter gunn, aerosmith, blue oyster cult and more. i did this fast and fun, therefore i am still learning the order and legacy. for instance if you want to hear my floyd it is disk 13 track 1. i did comfertably numb, us and them and took it further back with a saucer full of secrets. i really hope y'all enjoy. im curt cobain, neil young in the south but there is some skynyrd too and its true ive seen the needle and the damage done. there is aot of work to do on the page but i will probably work on some new recordings too. ok, off to see the wizard, 

1 FINGER JR
REST IN PEACE MY
NEPHEW ANDY 17
WAS TOO YOUNG

my music page for public use, all me for free.
 look in the public folder. hope you enjoy.
 
https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents&cid=8b5e8899514ad2f9#cid=8B5E8899514AD2F9&id=8B5E8899514AD2F9%21110&sc=documents
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment