[Classic_Rock_Forever] ben

0
 


I know about such an underground in Iran as well. Probably true in most countries that can't have such things overground.
Ben
======================================
you know one of them got a little huffy when i said i didnt like megadeth and slayer, i know my music and have been doing it for 40 years, those groups just dont appeal to me and ben? im having a good time talking to you with happy thoughts thanks. im sure theyre underground yes,,,

1 FINGER JR
REST IN PEACE MY
NEPHEW ANDY 18
WAS TOO YOUNG

my music page for public use, all me for free.
 look in the public folder. hope you enjoy.
 
https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents&cid=8b5e8899514ad2f9#cid=8B5E8899514AD2F9&id=8B5E8899514AD2F9%21110&sc=documents
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment