Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 finals rd. 1

0
 

I think this is referring to the original studio recording of I Want
You To Want Me/In Color album. I dropped it from my list this time,
since I find the live version from the Budakon album renders this
version somewhat sterile ;)
 
Clint

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:35:46 -0000, jdk77550 <jdk77550@yahoo.com> wrote:
1. Supertramp Give a Little Bit
> 2. Eagles Hotel California
> 3. Queen We Are the Champions
> 4. Styx Come Sail Away
> 5. Fleetwood Mac Don't Stop
> 6. Foreigner Cold as Ice
> 7. Boston Long Time
> 8. Queen We Will Rock You
> 9. Electric Light Orchestra Turn to Stone
> 10. Steve Miller Band Jet Airliner
>
> Cheap Trick I Want You to Want Me<--1979 ::ahem::
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment