Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1982 finals rd. 1

0
 

I'll come clean here, I can't think of 3 songs that she did.

I will say that my brother saw her in concert years ago, opening for Robert
Plant, and by all reports at the time, she was just fine in concert!

Clint

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 9:42 AM
To: Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1982 finals rd. 1

The third Joan Jett here is also a cover. She was more popular for her
covers than original material.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, howl dog <howldogg@...> wrote:
>
> my picks
>
>
> 1 Golden Earring Twilight Zone
> 2 Tommy Tutone 867-5309 Jenny
> 3 John Cougar Hurts So Good
> 4 Billy Idol White Wedding
>
> 5 Joan Jett and Blackhearts Crimson and Clover
> 6 Clash Should I Stay or Should I Go
>
> 7 Alan Parsons Project Eye in the Sky
> 8 Joan Jett and Blackhearts I Love Rock and Roll
> 9 George Thorogood and Destroyers Bad to the Bone
>
> 10 Men at Work Who Can It Be Now?
>
>
> interesting that both those Joan Jett songs are covers; she didnt write
> either one
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment