[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 finals rd. 1

0
 

Again, vote on whichever version you like best as long it's by the same artist.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@...> wrote:
>
> I think this is referring to the original studio recording of I Want
> You To Want Me/In Color album. I dropped it from my list this time,
> since I find the live version from the Budakon album renders this
> version somewhat sterile ;)
>  
> Clint
>
> On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:35:46 -0000, jdk77550 <jdk77550@...> wrote:
> 1. Supertramp Give a Little Bit
> > 2. Eagles Hotel California
> > 3. Queen We Are the Champions
> > 4. Styx Come Sail Away
> > 5. Fleetwood Mac Don't Stop
> > 6. Foreigner Cold as Ice
> > 7. Boston Long Time
> > 8. Queen We Will Rock You
> > 9. Electric Light Orchestra Turn to Stone
> > 10. Steve Miller Band Jet Airliner
> >
> > Cheap Trick I Want You to Want Me<--1979 ::ahem::
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>  
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment