[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 finals rd. 1

0
 

I think the lettering on that library is still the same, so you will have haunting deja vu if you ever visit again. Who knows we may have met on a playground but back then, but who could remember.

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <dawnstar@...> wrote:
>
> I remember looking up at a bookcase that now comes to my waist. And finally punching my older brother in the stomach. Must have been 3 or so. Shopping didn't stand out for me. Every time I went through the Hempstead bus station you could see the lettering on the Hempstead Pubic Library :)
> Ben
>
> --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <majormet1966@> wrote:
> >
> > Earliest memories for me were at 2 or 3, actually lived next town over from you then in Hempstead LOL,,, remember the Bohack shopping center, so I barely recall the 60's LOL,
> >
> > --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <dawnstar@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I was almost 2 weeks old when the year began :) Can't seem to remember anything of the time directly, must have been the drugs :)
> > > Ben
> > >
> > > --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <majormet1966@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hmmm, my first partial year of existence...
> > > >
> > > > --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <dawnstar@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Great year and my first full year of existence :)
> > > > > Ben
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, howl dog <howldogg@> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > my pics
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 1    Beatles    Nowhere Man
> > > > > > 2    Rolling Stones    Paint it Black 
> > > > > > 3    Beatles    Rain 
> > > > > > 4    Beatles    Paperback Writer 
> > > > > > 5    Beach Boys    Good Vibrations 
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 6    Beatles    Eleanor Rigby 
> > > > > > 7    Troggs    Wild Thing 
> > > > > > 8    Jimi Hendrix Experience    Hey Joe 
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 9    Bobby Fuller Four    I Fought the Law 
> > > > > > 10    Monkees    I'm a Believer
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I could have easily made two lists out of that.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 1966 was a good year.
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment