[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 finals rd. 3

0
 


1. Temptations - Get Ready.... oddly a commercial I saw yesterday restored my faith in this song

2. Rolling Stones - Under my Thumb
3. Left Banke - Walk Away Renee
4. Outsiders - Time Won't Let me
5. Yardbirds - Shape of Things
6. Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
7. Mamas & Papas - I Saw Her Again
8. Sam & Dave - Hold on I'm Coming
9. Four Tops - Standing in the Shadows of Love
10. Beatles - Tomorrow Never KNows

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <dawnstar@...> wrote:
>
> Choose your top ten favorites from the list, preferably after looking
> up ones you don't know on youtube or somewhere, and list them in your order of
> preference. The show wraps in one week.
>
>
> 1 Who Kids Are Alright
> 2 Beach Boys Sloop John B
> 3 Young Rascals Good Lovin'
> 4 Johnny Rivers Secret Agent Man
> 5 Byrds Eight Miles High
> 6 Simon and Garfunkel Homeward Bound
> 7 Percy Sledge When a Man Loves a Woman
> 8 Yardbirds Happenings Ten Years Time Ago
> 9 Beatles She Said She Said
> 10 Monkees (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone
> 11 Sam the Sham and Pharoahs Lil' Red Riding Hood
> 12 Dusty Springfield You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
> 13 Four Tops Reach Out I'll Be There
> 14 Yardbirds Shapes of Things
> 15 Four Tops Standing in the Shadows of Love
> 16 Rolling Stones Under My Thumb
> 17 Left Banke Walk Away Renee
> 18 Donovan Sunshine Superman
> 19 Association Cherish
> 20 Beatles Rain
> 21 Beatles Taxman
> 22 Mama's and Papa's I Saw Her Again
> 23 Mitch Ryder and Detriot Wheels Devil With a Blue Dress On/Good Golly Miss Molly
> 24 Beatles Tomorrow Never Knows
> 25 Beach Boys God Only Knows
> 26 Temptations Get Ready
> 27 Los Bravos Black is Black
> 28 Sam and Dave Hold On! I'm Comin'
> 29 Kinks Sunny Afternoon
> 30 Outsiders Time Won't Let Me
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment