[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 finals rd. 1

0
 


Hmmm, my first partial year of existence...

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <dawnstar@...> wrote:
>
> Great year and my first full year of existence :)
> Ben
>
> --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, howl dog <howldogg@> wrote:
> >
> > my pics
> >
> >
> > 1    Beatles    Nowhere Man
> > 2    Rolling Stones    Paint it Black 
> > 3    Beatles    Rain 
> > 4    Beatles    Paperback Writer 
> > 5    Beach Boys    Good Vibrations 
> >
> > 6    Beatles    Eleanor Rigby 
> > 7    Troggs    Wild Thing 
> > 8    Jimi Hendrix Experience    Hey Joe 
> >
> > 9    Bobby Fuller Four    I Fought the Law 
> > 10    Monkees    I'm a Believer
> >
> >
> >
> > I could have easily made two lists out of that.
> >
> > 1966 was a good year.
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment