[Classic_Rock_Forever] Hello Again, Everyone!

0
 

I know, I haven't posted here in a while - a long while. I have been monitoring a lot of the threads though via the daily digest function. Just thought I'd touch base here and tell you guys that I plan to be more active again (going through my YahooGroups and deleting ones that have become all "you have a new message pending" and "see my naked pics" to help make the whole thing more manageable.

Just a quick reminder about Music Street Journal - we had a new issue go live on the 28th of last month and, as is generally the case, there were quite a few articles that fit under the "classic rock" heading - including a Cheap Trick concert review. Head over to musicstreetjournal.com and check the issue out if you get a chance and here are a couple videos for more information about MSJ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iZCK9K6v-4&feature=youtu.be and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0mgHT84EC8.

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment