Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 second round pt. 7

0
 


MY TOP TEN:
>
5.) Association Cherish
17.) Beatles Rain
4.) Beatled Taxman
.9.)Beatles Got to Get You Into My Life
.12.) Rolling Stones Lady Jane
20.) Association Along Comes Mary
8.) Temptations (I Know) I'm Losing You
19.) Simon and Garfunkel A Hazy Shade of Winter
23.) Royal Guardsmen Snoopy vs. the Redaron
16.) Beatles Yellow Submarine
.11.) Byrds He Was a Friend of Mine
18.) Byrds Mr. Spaceman
2.) Bob Dylan Just Like a Woman
15.) Kinks Dedicated Follower of Fashion
7.) Frank Sinatra Strangers in the Night
3.)Herman's Hermits Listen People
21.) Byrds It Won't Be Wrong
24) Herman's Hermits Dandy
14.)Dionne Warwick What the World Needs Now is Lve
10.) Kinks Where Have all the Good Times Gone
1.) Laura Nyro Wedding Bell Blues
13.) Hollies I Am a Rock
6.) Them It's All Over Now Baby Blue
22) Love My Little Red Book
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment