Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Deep Purple - please answer this braintwister - a 40 year mystery!

0

I've heard it a million times, and assumed it was something that Chet Atkins had done.

 

Okay, this needs to be solved.

 

Clint

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:25:44 -0500, rhett lee <rhettlee@gmail.com> wrote:



it doesn't sound like classical music, sounds very whimsical
 
On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM, thermal122000 <thermal@wcox.com> wrote:
 

I first heard this very short classical riff when I was only 18. Ritchie Blackmore just blew me away at how perfectly he had played it. I had forgotten for years and years what album it was on and heard it again by utter chance on the Made In Japan album, remastered version. It's at 55:30 and is the last little ten second riff just before he starts the long lead-in to
Space Truckin'. I think it may be a piece by Bach, but I just don't know the name of it. If anyone knows the answer to this mystery, I'd be very grateful to know the answer! Thanks very much!






 


0 comments:

Post a Comment