[Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 second round pt. 8 results:BRENVOTE

0
 



On

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 7:37 AM CDT Ben wrote:

>Here are the results. Top 3 go for the gold.
>
>1 Lovin' Spoonful Summer in the City
>2 Mitch Ryder and Detriot Wheels Devil With a Blue Dress On/Good Golly Miss Molly
>3 Mama's and Papa's I Saw Her Again
>4 Beatles Tomorrow Never Knows
>5 Supremes You Can't Hurry Love
>6 Bob Dylan Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
>7 Who Substitute
>8 Tommy Roe Sweet Pea
>9 Temptations Ain't Too Proud to Beg
>10 Happenings Go Away Little Girl
>11 Mama's and Papa's Go Where You Wanna Go
>12 Neil Diamond Cherry, Cherry
>13 Mama's and Papa's Look Through My Window
>14 Byrds 5D (Fifth Dimension)
>15 Cryan' Shames Sugar and Spice
>16 Tom Jones Green, Green Grass of Home
>17 Johnny Rivers I Washed My Hands in Muddy Water
>18 Ides of March You Wouldn't Listen
>19 Peter and Gordon Woman
>20 Strangeloves Night Time
>
>
>
>> 1 Who Substitute
>> 2 Mitch Ryder and Detriot Wheels Devil With a Blue Dress On/Good Golly Miss Molly
>> 3 Lovin' Spoonful Summer in the City
>> 4 Supremes You Can't Hurry Love
>> 5 Beatles Tomorrow Never Knows
>> 6 Bob Dylan Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
>> 7 Simon and Garfunkel Richard Cory
>> 8 Ike and Tina Turner Save the Last Dance for Me
>> 9 Temptations Ain't Too Proud to Beg
>> 10 Mama's and Papa's Go Where You Wanna Go
>> 11 Mama's and Papa's I Saw Her Again
>> 12 Neil Diamond Cherry, Cherry
>> 13 Mama's and Papa's Look Through My Window
>> 14 Temptations Beauty is Only Skin Deep
>> 15 Peggy Lee Big Spender
>> 16 Tommy Roe Sweet Pea
>> 17 Eric Burdon and Animals Help Me Girl
>> 18 Johnny Rivers I Washed My Hands in Muddy Water
>> 19 Grass Roots Only When You're Lonely
>> 20 Monkees Take a Giant Step
>> 21 Peter and Gordon Woman
>> 22 Ides of March You Wouldn't Listen
>> 23 Byrds 5D (Fifth Dimension)
>> 24 James Brown Hold On, I'm Coming
>> 25 Happenings Go Away Little Girl
>> 26 Tom Jones Green, Green Grass of Home
>> 27 Searchers Have You Ever Loved Somebody
>> 28 Creation Painter Man
>> 29 Pretty Things Midnight to Six Man
>> 30 Keith Relf Shapes in my Mind
>> 31 Hollies I've Got a Way of My Own
>> 32 Cryan' Shames Sugar and Spice
>> 33 Strangeloves Night Time
>> 34 Peter, Paul and Mary And When I Die
>> 35 Statler Brothers King of the Road
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment