[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 second round pt. 8

0
 

No, we don;t. I took the earliest version of any given song by an artist, so vote for whichever version you like most.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "jdk77550" <jdk77550@...> wrote:
>
> 1. Eagles Hotel California
> 2. Foreigner Cold as Ice
> 3. Bee Gees Stayin' Alive
> 4. Tom Petty and Heartbreakers Rockin' Around (With You)
> 5. Alan Parsons Project I Robot
> 6. James Taylor Your Smiling Face
> 7. Steely Dan Peg
> 8. Sex Pistols God Save the Queen
> 9. Cheap Trick I Want You to Want Me
> 10. Judas Priest Diamonds and Rust
>
> NOTE: I hope that if we ever get to "Song of the year 1979", we get to vote for the live version of: Cheap Trick I Want You to Want Me
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment