[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 second round pt. 6

0
 

1. Walk Away Renee - Left Banke
2. I Had Too much to dream Last night - Electric Prunes
3. My World is Empty Without You - Supremes
4. Sunshine Superman - Donovan
5. Under My Thumb - Rolling Stones
6. For No One - Beatles
7. Friday on My Mind - Easybeats
8. California Dreaming - Mamas & Papas
9. I Fought the Law - Bobby Fuller Four
10. You Better Run - Young Rascals

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <dawnstar@...> wrote:
>
> Choose your top ten favorites from the list, preferably after looking
> up ones you don't know on youtube or somewhere, and list them in your order of
> preference. The show wraps in one week.
>
>
> 1 Supremes My World is Empty Without You
> 2 Mama's and Papa's California Dreamin'
> 3 Rolling Stones Under My Thumb
> 4 Simon and Garfunkel I Am a Rock
> 5 Left Banke Walk Away Renee
> 6 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers Hideaway
> 7 Donovan Sunshine Superman
> 8 S. Sgt. Barry Sadler Ballad of the Green Berets
> 9 Beatles For No One
> 10 Bobby Fuller Four I Fought the Law
> 11 Rolling Stones Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing in the Shadow?
> 12 Lovin' Spoonful Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind
> 13 Paul Revere and Raiders Hungry
> 14 Keith 98.6
> 15 Ventures Secret Agent Man
> 16 Easybeats Friday On My Mind
> 17 Electric Prunes I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)
> 18 Troggs With a Girl Like You
> 19 Yardbirds Over Under Sideways Down
> 20 Stevie Wonder A Place in the Sun
> 21 Butterfield Blues Band Walkin' Blues
> 22 Music Machine Talk Talk
> 23 Young Rascals You Better Run
> 24 John Mayall's Bluesbreakers Double Crossing Time
> 25 Marvelettes Don't Mess With Bill
> 26 James Brown When a Man Loves a Woman
> 27 Ventures Sweet Pea
> 28 Herman's Hermits Leaning On the Lamp Post
> 29 Dusty Springfield Goin' Back
> 30 Cyrkle Turn-Down Day
> 31 Jay and Americans Crying
> 32 Creation Making Time
> 33 Otis Redding 634-5789
> 34 Frank Sinatra My Baby Just Cares for Me
> 35 Merle Haggard and Strangers If I Could Be Him
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment