[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1982 second round pt. 3

0
 

My picks

1. Joan Jett - I Love Rock N Roll - my anthem for high school basketball

2. Clash - Should I Stay or Should I go - Mick Jones on vocals

3. Duran Duran - Save a Prayer - best song on Rio

4. Strangers - Golden Brown - their best song

5. The Who - Athena - It's Hard is a very underrated album

6. Aldo Nova - Fantasy
7. Bruce Springsteen - HIghway Patrolman
8. Loverboy - When it's Over
9. Santana - Hold On
10. Huey Lewis - Do you Believe in Love

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <dawnstar@...> wrote:
>
> Please list your top ten favorites in order of preference. Show wraps in a week.
>
>
> 1 Joan Jett and Blackhearts I Love Rock and Roll
> 2 Clash Should I Stay or Should I Go
> 3 Steve Miller Band Abracadabra
> 4 J. Geils Band Freeze Frame
> 5 Huey Lewis and News Do You Believe in Love
> 6 Fleetwood Mac Oh Diane
> 7 Stranglers Golden Brown
> 8 Aldo Nova Fantasy
> 9 Pointer Sisters I'm So Excited
> 10 Bruce Springsteen Highway Patrolman
> 11 Loverboy When It's Over
> 12 Frank and Moon Zappa Valley Girl
> 13 Willie Nelson Last Thing I Needed, the First Thing This Morning
> 14 Clannad Theme from Harry's Game
> 15 Who Athena
> 16 Jerry Garcia Knockin' On Heaven's Door
> 17 Rainbow Eyes of Fire
> 18 Santana Hold On
> 19 Robert Palmer Some Guys Have All the Luck
> 20 Neil Diamond Heartlight
> 21 Beatles Beatles Movie Medley
> 22 Bill Cosby Dentist
> 23 Bruce Springsteen Mansion on the Hill
> 24 Scorpions Can't Live Without you
> 25 Foreigner Luann
> 26 Alabama Close Enough to Perfect
> 27 Dave Edmunds Me and the Boys
> 28 Stars On Stars on 45 III (A Tribute to Stevie Wonder)
> 29 Duran Duran Save a Prayer
> 30 Black Sabbath Turn Up the Night
> 31 Kansas Play the Game Tonight
> 32 Roseanne Cash It Hasn't Happened Yet
> 33 George Thorogood and Destroyers As the Years Go Passing By
> 34 Judas Priest Electric Eye
> 35 Rick Springfield What Kind of Fool Am I
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment