[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1982 second round pt. 2

0
 

My picks. Can't squeeze them all in.

1 Bonnie Raitt Me and the Boys
2 Rainbow Stone Cold
3 Laura Branigan Gloria
4 Alan Parsons Project Eye in the Sky
5 Sammy Hagar Your Love is Driving Me Crazy
6 ABC Poison Arrow
7 Tom Petty and Heartbreakers Straight Into Darkness
8 Karla Bonoff Please Be the One
9 Pat Benatar Silent Partner
10 Toronto Your Daddy Don't Know
> 18 Bonnie Raitt I Can't Help Myself
> 3 Tom Petty and Heartbreakers You Got Lucky
> 12 Eddie Money No Control
> 22 Pete Townshend Slit Skirts
> 27 REO Speedwagon I'll Follow You

> 1 Toto Rosanna
> 2 Alan Parsons Project Eye in the Sky
> 3 Tom Petty and Heartbreakers You Got Lucky
> 4 Blondie War Child
> 5 Toni Basil Mickey
> 6 Phil Collins You Can't Hurry Love
> 7 Laura Branigan Gloria
> 8 Robert Plant Burning Down One Side
> 9 Queen Body Language
> 10 Duran Duran Rio
> 11 Adam Ant Goody Two Shoes
> 12 Eddie Money No Control
> 13 Sammy Hagar Your Love is Driving Me Crazy
> 14 Thomas Dolby She Blinded Me With Science
> 15 Michael McDonald I Keep Forgettin'
> 16 Waylon and Willie Just To Satisfy You
> 17 Rainbow Stone Cold
> 18 Bonnie Raitt I Can't Help Myself
> 19 Steve Miller Band Things I Told You
> 20 Tom Petty and Heartbreakers Straight Into Darkness
> 21 Donald Fagen I.G.Y. (What a Beautiful World)
> 22 Pete Townshend Slit Skirts
> 23 Bonnie Raitt Me and the Boys
> 24 Men at Work Underground
> 25 Karla Bonoff Please Be the One
> 26 Golden Earring Lost and Found
> 27 REO Speedwagon I'll Follow You
> 28 Loverboy Take Me to the Top
> 29 ABC Poison Arrow
> 30 Loverboy Jump
> 31 Thin Lizzy Hollywood
> 32 Pat Benatar Silent Partner
> 33 Toronto Your Daddy Don't Know
> 34 Waylon Jennings/Willie Nelson May I Borrow Some Sugar From You?
> 35 Eddie Rabbitt I Don't Know Where To Start
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment