[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 second round pt. 4

0
 

My picks.

1 Simon and Garfunkel A Most Peculiar Man
2 Cyrkle Red Rubber Ball
3 Sam the Sham and Pharoahs Lil' Red Riding Hood
4 Cream I Feel Free
5 Dusty Springfield You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
6 Tommy James and Shondells Hanky Panky
7 Troggs Wild Thing
8 Bob Dylan I Want You
9 Jimmy Ruffin What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
10 Byrds Why
> 11 Mama's and Papa's I Call Your Name
> 1 Beatles Nowhere Man
> 15 Eddie Floyd Knock on Wood
> 33 Byrds What's Happening

> 1 Beatles Nowhere Man
> 2 Tommy James and Shondells Hanky Panky
> 3 Cream I Feel Free
> 4 Troggs Wild Thing
> 5 Monkees (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone
> 6 Sam the Sham and Pharoahs Lil' Red Riding Hood
> 7 Jimmy Ruffin What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
> 8 Dusty Springfield You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
> 9 Bob Dylan I Want You
> 10 Cyrkle Red Rubber Ball
> 11 Mama's and Papa's I Call Your Name
> 12 Bob Dylan Most Likely You'll Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)
> 13 Bob Dylan Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window
> 14 Bobby Hebb Sunny
> 15 Eddie Floyd Knock on Wood
> 16 Chiffons My Boyfriend's Back
> 17 Stevie Wonder Blowin' in the Wind
> 18 Jerry Lee Lewis Drinking Wine Spo-Dee O'Dee
> 19 Bob Dylan One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later)
> 20 Mama's and Papa's Trip, Stumble and Fall
> 21 Roger Miller My Uncle Used to Love Me But She Died
> 22 Strangeloves Hand Jive
> 23 Simon and Garfunkel A Most Peculiar Man
> 24 Seekers Turn! Turn! Turn!
> 25 Mama's and Papa's Got a Feelin'
> 26 Ventures Wild Thing
> 27 Love Hey Joe
> 28 Ray Stevens Freddie Feelgood (and his Funky Little Five Piece Band)
> 29 Butterfield Blues Band I Got a Mind to Give Up Living
> 30 Otis Redding Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa
> 31 Mitch Ryder and Detroit Wheels Little Latin Lupe Lu
> 32 Roger Williams Born Free
> 33 Byrds What's Happening
> 34 Byrds Why
> 35 Youngbloods Grizzly Bear
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment