[Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 rd. 2 pt. 1:BRENVOTE

0
 


MY CHOICES:
>
20.) Young Rascals Good Lovin'
1.) Rolling Stones Paint it Black
2.) Hollies Bus Stop
5.) Cher Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
7.) Rolling Stones Mother's Little Helper
11.) Beach Boys Sloop John B
3.) Monkees Theme from the Monkeys
10.)Donovan Season of the Witch
21.) Standells Dirty Water
6.)Wilson Pickett Mustang Sally
19.)) Who KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
18.))Byrds Times They Are a-Changin'
9.)Monkees I Wanna Be Free
4.) Supremes Baby I Need Your Loving
12.) Buckinghams Kind Of a Drag
7.)Beatles I'm Only Sleeping
8.) Ko Ko Taylor Wang Dang Doodle
23.)Jan and Dean Batman
13.)Animals I Put a Spell on You
14.)B.J. Thomas and Triumphs I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
15.) Dusty Springfield Won't Be Long
16.)Troggs I Can't Control Myself
17.)Seekers California Dreamin'
24.) Peter and Gordon Knight in Rusty Armour
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment