[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 second round pt. 1

0
 

As a kid exploring music, I got into all kinds, even country for awhile but mostly the crossover stuff. Glen Campbell I never liked though. Kenny and Dolly, Loretta, Sylvia and a bunch of others. Hard part the first round is finding 10 you like, the second round it's limiting it to ten.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "jdk77550" <jdk77550@...> wrote:
>
> Wow, in round 2, the choices are actually HARD!
>
> 1. Fleetwood Mac Go Your Own Way
> 2. Steve Miller Band Jungle Love
> 3. Rush Closer to the Heart
> 4. James Taylor Handy Man
> 5. Steve Miller Band Winter Time
> 6. Styx Grand Illusion
> 7. Glen Campbell Southern Nights
> 8. Eric Clapton Lay Down Sally
> 9. Jethro Tull Songs From the Wood
> 10. Billy Joel Stranger
>
> This may be the only time I ever put a country song in my Top 10 (Glen Campbell). I got hooked on that song when I was a kid and didn't know any better (LOL) so now here we are...
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment