[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 second round pt. 1

0
 

I remember he did some stuff with the Beach Boys but mostly I've heard him as a solo act. He's too mellow and I have an aversion to singer songwriters from the 70's with a few exceptions. Could be I'd like him a lot more as a silent guitarist, what was he in?
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, howl dog <howldogg@...> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Ben
> As a kid exploring music, I got into all kinds, even country for awhile but mostly the crossover stuff. Glen Campbell I never liked though.
>
>
> ---------
>
>
> You probably heard him more than you realize, as he was an ace guitar wizard, and played more studio sessions than any other guitarist in the 60s except maybe Tommy Tedesco.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment