[oddmusic] a little help from the oddmuses?

0
An opportunity has come up for me to change the time slot of my "It's
Too Damn Early" radio program, which has featured experimental and
avant-garde music for the past 10 years. Many Oddmuses have had their
works aired on my show.

I would be able to broadcast in the daytime on the weekend, immediately
following my daughter's "Style City" broadcast.

I have had a request to transfer my show to a daytime slot in since last
autumn, but the station manager wants to "think about it." I thought it
might be nice if anyone reading this could send him an e-mail– let him
know that you dig experimental music on WDBX, and that you support
moving "It's Too Damn Early" to Sundays from 5-6 p.m. CC me in your
mail, and I'll give you a personal shout-out in my next show!

Here's his mail, and mine:

kevinwdbx@yahoo.com AND itde@mchsi.com

Thanks in advance! --DaveX

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oddmusic/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oddmusic/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
oddmusic-digest@yahoogroups.com
oddmusic-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
oddmusic-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment