[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1977 pt. 30

0
 

My picks.

1 Bob Seger Rock and Roll Never Forgets
2 Outlaws Hurry Sundown
3 Bee Gees If I Can't Have You
4 Frankie Miller Doodle Song
5 Fleetwood Mac Don't Stop
6 Bonnie Raitt Gamblin' Man
7 ABBA Name of the Game
8 Peter Gabriel Here Comes the Flood
9 Annie Haslam Nature Boy
10 Ted Nugent Cat Scratch Fever

> 1 ABBA Name of the Game
> 2 Fleetwood Mac Don't Stop
> 3 Harold Melvin and Blue Notes Don't Leave Me This Way
> 4 Crosby, Stills and Nash Just a Song Before I Go
> 5 Rubettes Baby I Know
> 6 LeBlanc and Carr Falling
> 7 Ronnie Milsap It Was Almost Like a Song
> 8 Ramones Sheena is a Punk Rocker
> 9 Shalamar Uptown Festival (Motown Medley)
> 10 Ted Nugent Cat Scratch Fever
> 11 Billy Paul Only the Strong Survive
> 12 Barry White I'm Qualified to Satisfy
> 13 Bob Seger Rock and Roll Never Forgets
> 14 Kenny Rogers Sweet Music Man
> 15 Dictators Search and Destroy
> 16 Outlaws Hurry Sundown
> 17 Frankie Miller Doodle Song
> 18 Damned New Rose
> 19 Steve Sperry Flame
> 20 Philharmonics For Elise
> 21 Peter Brown Baby Gets High
> 22 Don Williams Some Broken Hearts Never Mend
> 23 Demis Roussos I Dig You
> 24 Asleep at the Wheel Am I High
> 25 Motorhead Born to Lose
> 26 Ramones Cretin Hop
> 27 Sex Pistols EMI
> 28 Bonnie Raitt Gamblin' Man
> 29 Peter Gabriel Here Comes the Flood
> 30 Bee Gees If I Can't Have You
> 31 Bette Midler La Vie en Rose
> 32 Earth, Wind and Fire Love's Holiday
> 33 Annie Haslam Nature Boy
> 34 Joan Armatrading Opportunity
> 35 John Stewart Rock it in My Own Sweet Time
> 36 Queen Sleeping on the Sidewalk
> 37 Barbra Streisand Superman
> 38 Dennis Wilson Tug of Love
> 39 Gentle Giant Winning
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment