[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 31:BRENVOTE

0
 

Will the real #7 please go to the end of the line.
Ben

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, Bren <brenluvsalluneed4000@...> wrote:
>
>
> Renumbered:
>
> 1.)    Nancy Sinatra    These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
> 4.)    Supremes    Love is Like an Itching in My Heart
> 6.). Grass Roots    Where Were You When I Needed You
> 9.). Byrds    Mr. Spaceman
> 8.)    Righteous Brothers    He Don't Love You (Like I Love You)
> 7.).   Jackie Wilson Whispers Getting Louder 
> 3.)    Cilla Black    Baby I'm Yours
> 2.)    Beatles    Good Day Sunshine
> 7.). Mama's and Papa's    That Kind of Girl
> 5.)    Carla Thomas    Yes I'm Ready
> Runnerups, in no order:
> Elvis
> Sinatra
> Cher
> Association
> Hermits
> Love
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment