[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 29

0
 

My picks.

1 Four Tops Standing in the Shadows of Love
2 Kinks Sunny Afternoon
3 Sam and Dave You Got Me Hummin'
4 Hollies Tell Me To My Face
5 Blues Magoos (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet
6 Lorraine Ellison Stay With Me
7 Silkie Keys to My Soul
8 Cascades Cheryl's Goin' Home
9 Los Bravos Going Nowhere
10 Dean Parrish Tell Her
> 6 Seekers Someday One Day
> 17 Bobby Vee and Strangers Look at Me Girl
> 11 Dave Clark Five Please Tell Me Why
> 34 Teddy and Pandas Once Upon a Time (This World Was Mine)
> 10 Brian Hyland Run, Run, Look and See
> 22 James Carr Pouring Water on a Drowning Man

> 1 Kinks Sunny Afternoon
> 2 Aaron Neville Tell it Like it Is
> 3 Blues Magoos (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet
> 4 Four Tops Standing in the Shadows of Love
> 5 4 Seasons I've Got You Under My Skin
> 6 Seekers Someday One Day
> 7 Sandie Shaw Nothing Comes Easy
> 8 Paul and Barry Ryan Have Pity on the Boy
> 9 Righteous Brothers White Cliffs of Dover
> 10 Brian Hyland Run, Run, Look and See
> 11 Dave Clark Five Please Tell Me Why
> 12 David McCallum Communication
> 13 Ken Dodd It's Love
> 14 Roger Miller You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd
> 15 Geno Washington and his Ram Jam Band Hi! Hi! Hazel
> 16 Unit 4+2 Baby Never Said Goodbye
> 17 Bobby Vee and Strangers Look at Me Girl
> 18 Tom Jones Not Responsible
> 19 Lorraine Ellison Stay With Me
> 20 Swingin' Medallions She Drives Me Out of My Mind
> 21 Sam and Dave You Got Me Hummin'
> 22 James Carr Pouring Water on a Drowning Man
> 23 Los Bravos Going Nowhere
> 24 Dino, Desi and Billy Superman
> 25 Dean Parrish Tell Her
> 26 Strangeloves Willie and the Hand Jive
> 27 Womenfolk Last Thing On My Mind
> 28 Roy Head Wigglin' and Gigglin'
> 29 Lettermen Sweet September
> 30 Ventures Blue Star (The Medic Them)
> 31 Silkie Keys to My Soul
> 32 Drifters You Can't Love Them All
> 33 Cascades Cheryl's Goin' Home
> 34 Teddy and Pandas Once Upon a Time (This World Was Mine)
> 35 Nancy Ames Ayer (Yesterday)
> 36 Sandpipers Cast Your Fate to the Wind
> 37 Georgie Fame Dr. Kitch
> 38 Sergio Mendes and Brasil 66 Going Out of My Head
> 39 Willie Bobo Hurt So Bad
> 40 Jackie Gleason If He Walked Into My Life
> 41 Lovin' Spoonful Jug Band Music
> 42 Ventures Man From U.N.C.L.E.
> 43 Merle Haggard and Strangers No More You and Me
> 44 Bobby Blue Bland Reach Right Out
> 45 Outsiders Since I Lost My Baby
> 46 Hollies Tell Me To My Face
> 47 Bob Dylan Visions of Johanna
> 48 Supremes Wonderful, Wonderful
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment