[Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: New member

0
 


Hmm..?
I was a member of a Jimi Hendrix group for a while but the more vociferous members seemed not to believe me.
They thought I was "looking for fame?"..... And me in my 80th year...
Just silly.

Bill.

--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, howl dog wrote:
>
> If you are the chauffeur who drive the rock stars, I think I've seen some of your posts before, but I'm not sure.
>
> Were you ever a member of a guitar forum on the internet?
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Bill <jimidriver@...>
> To: Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 6:20 AM
> Subject: [Classic_Rock_Forever] New member
>
>
> Hi.
> I just joined.
> I will read a few posts first.
>
> Bill.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment