Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1966 pt. 23 results

0
 



Switch out #10 for #20.

------------------------------
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 3:07 AM CST Ben wrote:

>
>Here are the results. Top ten move on.
>
>1 Cream I Feel Free
>2 Beatles And Your Bird Can Sing
>3 Cyrkle Red Rubber Ball
>4 Beatles I Want to Tell You
>5 Stevie Wonder Blowin' in the Wind
>6 Manfred Mann Pretty Flamingo
>7 Seekers Turn! Turn! Turn!
>8 Nelson Riddle Batman (Original TV Theme)
>9 Mitch Ryder and Detroit Wheels Little Latin Lupe Lu
>10 Small Faces My Mind's Eye
>11 Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass What Now My Love
>12 Sonny and Cher What Now My Love
>13 Mose Allison Willie Dixon's Seventh Son
>14 Butterfield Blues Band Never Say No
>15 Buck Owens Waitin' in Your Welfare Line
>16 Jimmy Smith C Jam Blues
>17 Etta James and Sugar Pie DeSanto In the Basement
>18 Chris Farlowe Ride On Baby
>19 Georgie Fame Funny How Time Slips Away
>20 Drifters Memories Are Made of This
>
>
>> 1 Manfred Mann Pretty Flamingo
>> 2 Cyrkle Red Rubber Ball
>> 3 Small Faces My Mind's Eye
>> 4 Cliff Richard and Shadows In the Country
>> 5 Stevie Wonder Blowin' in the Wind
>> 6 Cream I Feel Free
>> 7 Sonny and Cher What Now My Love
>> 8 Mitch Ryder and Detroit Wheels Little Latin Lupe Lu
>> 9 Vogues Magic Town
>> 10 Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass What Now My Love
>> 11 Gerry and Pacemakers Girl on a Swing
>> 12 Chris Farlowe Ride On Baby
>> 13 Billy Fury I'll Never Quite Get Over You
>> 14 Geno Washington and his Ram Jam Band Water
>> 15 Joe Tex Papa Was Too
>> 16 Drifters Memories Are Made of This
>> 17 Trade Winds Mind Excursion
>> 18 Buck Owens Waitin' in Your Welfare Line
>> 19 Gunther Kallman Chorus Wish Me a Rainbow
>> 20 Dickie Goodman Batman and His Grandmother
>> 21 Al Martino Just Yesterday
>> 22 Bobby Hebb Love Me
>> 23 Nelson Riddle Batman (Original TV Theme)
>> 24 Knickerbockers High on Love
>> 25 Etta James and Sugar Pie DeSanto In the Basement
>> 26 Bert Kaempfert I Can't Give You Anything But Love
>> 27 Rome and Paris Because of You
>> 28 Hedgehoppers Anonymous Don't Push Me
>> 29 Vic Dana Distant Drums
>> 30 Bobbi Martin Don't Take it out on Me
>> 31 Guise Long Haired Music
>> 32 Wayne Cochran Harlem Shuffle
>> 33 Players I'm Glad I Waited
>> 34 Four Gents Soul Sister
>> 35 Beatles And Your Bird Can Sing
>> 36 Jimmy Smith C Jam Blues
>> 37 Sam and Dave Don't Make it So Hard on me
>> 38 Georgie Fame Funny How Time Slips Away
>> 39 Spencer Davis Group High Time Baby
>> 40 Beatles I Want to Tell You
>> 41 Otis Redding It's Growing
>> 42 Mantovani Love Me With All Your Heart
>> 43 Butterfield Blues Band Never Say No
>> 44 Standells Pride and Devotions
>> 45 Dino, Desi and Billy Sheila
>> 46 Sonny James Take Good Care of Her
>> 47 Seekers Turn! Turn! Turn!
>> 48 Mose Allison Willie Dixon's Seventh Son
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment