Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Song of the year 1966 pt. 22 results

0
 



I do like it.

------------------------------
On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 10:56 PM CST Ben wrote:

>Did you play the Sonny and Cher? Great folk rock. I didn't think I liked Sonny and Cher but the past few that have come across my show have been excellent.
>Ben
>
>--- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, Bren <brenluvsalluneed4000@...> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> LOVE,LOVE,LOVE THAT BEATLES SONG!
>> DYLAN SONG OK, BUT WOULDA PREFERRED MONKEES OR RONNETTES IN THAT SPOT.BUT GOTTA KEEP JOHNNY RIVERS, I'D HAVE GONE WITH THE MONKEES. SAD ABOUT DAVY, STILL LOVE ALL THOSE SONGS! ;
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 4:45 AM CST Ben wrote:
>>
>> >Here are the results.
>> >
>> >1 Beatles She Said She Said
>> >2 Bob Dylan Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
>> >3 Johnny Rivers Poor Side of Town
>> >4 Mama's and Papa's Look Through My Window
>> >5 Ronettes I Can Hear Music
>> >6 Monkees Take a Giant Step
>> >7 James and Bobby Purify I'm Your Puppet
>> >8 Searchers Have You Ever Loved Somebody
>> >9 Dusty Springfield Little by Little
>> >10 Peter, Paul and Mary And When I Die
>> >11 Cher Will You Love Me Tomorrow
>> >12 Shadows of Knight Bad Little Woman
>> >13 Don Ho and Aliis Tiny Bubbles
>> >14 Merle Haggard and Strangers High on a Hilltop
>> >15 Horace Silver Quintet Pretty Eyes
>> >16 Dusty Springfield All I See is You
>> >17 Four Tops Loving You is Sweeter Than Ever
>> >18 Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass Flamingo
>> >19 Sonny and Cher Little Man
>> >20 Roger Miller Heartbreak Hotel
>> >
>> >
>> > 1 Johnny Rivers Poor Side of Town
>> > 2 Bob Dylan Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
>> > 3 Sonny and Cher Little Man
>> > 4 James and Bobby Purify I'm Your Puppet
>> > 5 Dusty Springfield All I See is You
>> > 6 Alan Price Set Hi-Lili Hi-Lo
>> > 7 Vince Hill Take Me To Your Heart Again
>> > 8 Dusty Springfield Little by Little
>> > 9 Four Tops Loving You is Sweeter Than Ever
>> > 10 Mama's and Papa's Look Through My Window
>> > 11 Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass Flamingo
>> > 12 Sir Douglas Quintet Rains Came
>> > 13 Johnny Sea Day For Decision
>> > 14 Bobby Hebb Satisfied Mind
>> > 15 Groove Holmes Misty
>> > 16 Searchers Have You Ever Loved Somebody
>> > 17 Happenings Goodnight My Love
>> > 18 Don Ho and Aliis Tiny Bubbles
>> > 19 Jay and Americans Why Can't You Bring Me Home
>> > 20 Baby Ray There's Something on Your Mind
>> > 21 Gentrys Every Day I Have to Cry Some
>> > 22 Roger Miller Heartbreak Hotel
>> > 23 Shadows of Knight Bad Little Woman
>> > 24 Traits Harlem Shuffle
>> > 25 Platters I'll Be Home
>> > 26 Ronettes I Can Hear Music
>> > 27 Little Jimmy Dickens When the Ship Hit the Sand
>> > 28 Chad and Jill Stuart Cruel War
>> > 29 Willies Willy
>> > 30 Timi Yuro Once a Day
>> > 31 Bob Lind I Just Let it Take Me
>> > 32 Pat Boone Five Miles From Home (Soon I'll See Mary)
>> > 33 Sheep I Feel Good
>> > 34 Knickerbockers Love is a Bird
>> > 35 Peter, Paul and Mary And When I Die
>> > 36 Andy Williams Bye Bye Blues
>> > 37 Eydie Gorme Don't Go to Strangers
>> > 38 Dino, Desi and Billy Fun, Fun, Fun
>> > 39 Merle Haggard and Strangers High on a Hilltop
>> > 40 Nancy Wilson I Want to Talk About You
>> > 41 Georgie Fame It's for Love the Petals Fall
>> > 42 Mindbenders Love is Good
>> > 43 Herman's Hermits My Reservation's Been Confirmed
>> > 44 Horace Silver Quintet Pretty Eyes
>> > 45 Beatles She Said She Said
>> > 46 Monkees Take a Giant Step
>> > 47 Andy Williams Try to Remember
>> > 48 Cher Will You Love Me Tomorrow
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment