Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Pink Floyd

0
 

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-RZ835_022912_H_20120229140612.jpg

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Cfh <cfhiebert@sasktel.net> wrote:
> I just about bought the boxset of these releases. Costco had them on for
> $120 for the set, which seemed pretty reasonable price. In the end I left it
> on the shelf. I decided that I have the works in various formats, and at
> that I don't listen to them a whole bunch..
>
>
>
> Still wondering about it though. Soundwise I've heard good reports.
>
>
>
> Clint
>
>
>
> On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 22:31:41 -0500 (EST), nwmusicfan@aol.com wrote:
>
>
>
> Hello
>
>  Anyone have any of the recent Pink Floyd reissues? If so which ones and how
> you like them, packaging, sound etc.
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment