Re: [oddmusic] membrane pipe advice?

0
 


On Feb 25, 2012, at 8:12 AM, tikkotikko wrote:

> If you have experience with these things, or know of good resources,
> I welcome your advice!

Nothing from the kazoo experts yet?
I don't know the parameters, you don't want stretch in the membrane?

I was thinking maybe condoms - less likely to get brittle than balloon
rubber, or maybe sheepskin condom if they make those anymore?
Sausage casing?

In the past when I have made buzz mirlitons for thumb pianos I have
used various kinds/weights of paper saturated with different resins
like epoxy or shellac, maybe even airplane model dope -- just have to
experiment.

BobC

http://rpcollier.bandcamp.com/album/platz

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment