Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Song of the year 1977 pt. 21 results

0
 



I WOULD TRADE OUT GENESIS FOR BEE GEES.
DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD KNOW THE MICHELLE PHILLIPS SONG, BUT IT'S A KEEPER.
I'D TRADE IT FOR THE POINTER SISYETS.

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 2:28 AM CST Ben wrote:

>Here are the results. Top 10 move on.
>
>1 Heart Kick it Out
>2 Cheap Trick Clock Strikes Ten
>3 Bill Withers Lovely Day
>4 K.C. and Sunshine Band Keep it Comin' Love
>5 Little Feat Time Loves a Hero
>6 Pointer Sisters Having a Party
>7 Kinks Sleepwalker
>8 Rita Coolidge We're All Alone
>9 Genesis Your Own Special Way
>10 Donna Summer I Feel Love
>11 Commander Cody Don't Say Nothin'
>12 John Denver My Sweet Lady
>13 David Bowie What in the World
>14 Pat Travers Stevie
>15 Steeleye Span Black Freighter
>16 Foghat I'll Be Standing By
>17 Bee Gees Boogie Child
>18 Dan Fogelberg Love Gone By
>19 Elkie Brooks Do Right Woman, Do Right Man
>
>
>
>> 1 Donna Summer I Feel Love
>> 2 K.C. and Sunshine Band Keep it Comin' Love
>> 3 Bill Withers Lovely Day
>> 4 Rita Coolidge We're All Alone
>> 5 Dooleys Love of My Life
>> 6 Bee Gees Boogie Child
>> 7 Bryan Ferry Tokyo Joe
>> 8 Mink DeVille Spanish Stroll
>> 9 Silver Convention Everybody's Talkin' `Bout Love
>> 10 Seals and Crofts My Fair Share
>> 11 John Denver My Sweet Lady
>> 12 Jam In the City
>> 13 Isley Brothers Livin' in the Life
>> 14 Genesis Your Own Special Way
>> 15 Kinks Sleepwalker
>> 16 Le Pamplemousse Le Spank
>> 17 Foghat I'll Be Standing By
>> 18 Heart Kick it Out
>> 19 Cory Braverman Fire Sign
>> 20 Kenny Nolan My Eyes Get Blurry
>> 21 Idris Muhammad Turn This Mutha Out
>> 22 Peaches and Herb We're Still Together
>> 23 Elkie Brooks Do Right Woman, Do Right Man
>> 24 Michelle Phillips Aching Kind
>> 25 Steeleye Span Black Freighter
>> 26 Cheap Trick Clock Strikes Ten
>> 27 Commander Cody Don't Say Nothin'
>> 28 Gentle Giant For Nobody
>> 29 Pointer Sisters Having a Party
>> 30 Nilsson I Never Thought I'd Get This Lonely
>> 31 Leon and Mary Russell Joyful Noise
>> 32 Dan Fogelberg Love Gone By
>> 33 John Stewart Morning Thunder
>> 34 Lake On the Run
>> 35 Keith Jarrett Rainbow
>> 36 Mickey Gilley She's Pulling Me Back Again
>> 37 Pat Travers Stevie
>> 38 Little Feat Time Loves a Hero
>> 39 David Bowie What in the World
>>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment