Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Need help with a band ID.

0
 

Hey Dick
 
 Anything we can do to help, just ask :)
 
The Wikipedia article on The WHO is pretty good, with the
introductory first paragraphs covering alot of the information you
might be looking for.
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who
 
Regards,
Clint

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:13:06 -0000, dickrreed2001 <Dickrreed@aol.com> wrote:
WOW! Great members here. Glad I found you.
> When I said it was familiar that's about as far as my memory could
> reach. But, JC, don't slap me upside the head because I didn't know.
> <;^). My son passed away at the age of 49. Tons of stuff has to go
> and didn't know if this was worth keeping. There's a slighty blurred
> (real ink, not ballpoint) note on the back that says "To Drew and the
> Jim" and then signed what's either MRC or NRC. That's why I wondered
> who the band members were. I'll now do some searching on the WHO. I
> figured Jim picked it up at a concert sometime before his accident
> that put him in 24/7/365 care until he passed away one day short of
> 29 years after the accident. I'm not upset, in fact chuckling over
> the WHO WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE THE WHO? comment. But I'll have to respond
> to that and ask JC if he remembers who Benny Goodman's drummer was.
> Without searching the web, that is. HEY! Guys n Gals. Thanks very
> much for the quick answers. Really appreciate it. Gramps
>
>
>
> --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "dickrreed2001"
> <Dickrreed@...> wrote:
> >
> > Am I in the right group with this question? I have to admit I have
> a case of CRS. Can anyone ID this band and its members? Or tell me
> where I can get the answer? Very familiar to me, especially the lead
> singer, but I can't come up with the info. This pic is about 30 years
> old. > > http://www.pixclix.com/reedd/Bandrock.JPG
> > > Thanks, Dick
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment