Re: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Favorite new rock artist or performer

0
 

Youtube is ok, somewhat like a selectable radio station in my mind. I
can't get a true feel for an artist there though. I need the album and
I need it to be played on my stereo, and my ipod before I can made up
my mind.
 
Granted, I've eliminated groups from my radar with youtube, which in
the ends saves time and money.
 
Clint

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 05:08:42 -0000, Ben <dawnstar@zahav.net.il> wrote:
This is what youtube is for. Listen to some tracks and if you like it, buy it.
> Ben
>
> --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@...> wrote:
> >
> > The Jury is out with me. At this point I only have access to Tarja
> era, so > she is pretty much my favourite. Time will tell, still
> waiting for a restock > on the new one.
> > > Clint
> > > -----Original Message----- > From: Ben
> > Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 1:38 PM
> > To: Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [Classic_Rock_Forever] Re: Favorite new rock artist or performer
> > > I prefer Annette over Tarja.
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myse6nPdKJQ
> > > Leaves Eyes sometimes try to do a bit much but also great
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adWB1VrJn28
> > > Ben
> > > --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, "Cfh" <cfhiebert@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Nice sound in that genre. A little toned down on the vocals, maybe an
> > > octave down from a Tarja style sound.
> > > Â
> > > I'm not aware of this group, but I also very aware that I have
> lots to > > learn.
> > > Â
> > > Clint
> > >
> > > On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 06:25:00 -0000, Ben <dawnstar@> wrote:
> > > I like a whole bunch. Here's one.
> > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpvLMyC4a8o
> > > > Ben
> > > >
> > > > --- In Classic_Rock_Forever@yahoogroups.com, Jenny
> <jkjellander@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Mine would have to be hands down........Aaron Lewis.
> > > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhBoTBJiXLU
> > > > > Jenny
> > > > > > > Life goes on, come what may
> > > > > Pick up the pieces and roll!!!!!!!!!
> > > > > Â
> > > > > Just be yourself, you're like no one else
> > > > > There is nobody
> > > > > You can't find it on a shelf
> > > > > Just let the world know
> > > > > That you're ready for show
> > > > > Â
> > > > > Â
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ------------------------------------
> > > >
> > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > Â
> > >
> > > > > > ------------------------------------
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment