[Classic_Rock_Forever] Van Halen live at Pasedena Highschool 1975

0
 



 Okay, I've never been the biggest Van Halen fan, but they had/have some undeniable talent, and I think I just found my favourite sound of theirs (to my ears anyways.) This is a recording of them from a Pasedena High School from back when they were playing to a handful of people and just ripping it up. Sound isn't bad at all, definately rough around the edges, but its a lot of fun. Mostly cover tunes, with their flavour.
 
 
In For the Kill (Budgie)
Wildfire (Spooky Tooth)
Chevrolet (ZZ Top)
Maybe I'm A LEO (Deep Purple)
Brown Sugar (ZZ Top)
And We All Had A Real Good Time (Edgar Winter Group)
Walk Away (James Gang)
Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo (Rick Derringer)
Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (Sugarloaf)
 
If you're curious surf over to the Sugarmegs site and search 'Van Halen'
 
http://tela.sugarmegs.org/
 
The Pasedena gig will appear in your list.
 
View SetlistListenDownloadVanHalen1975-02PasadenaHighSchool.asx
 
Clint

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment